ELEMENTS OF ART FOR KINDY multi lesson MEGA ART PLAN for Grades K-1
ELEMENTS OF ART FOR KINDY multi lesson MEGA ART PLAN for Grades K-1. This visual art resource was designed specifically for Kindergarten & Grade 1 and will provide a term's worth of lessons. Introduce your students to the ELEMENTS of ART as they progress through the projects, while also focusing on all the fine motor requirements for younger learners - incl. drawing, cutting, folding, attaching & threading.
All steps are clearly explained and photographed, for each project and include photographs of real life student results (not staged), giving you the confidence to deliver quality art lessons, with known expectations. Your students will produce a range of 2D and 3D artworks in a variety of media. Over 80 pages in PDF format.
Introduce young learners (ages 4-6) to:
- The elements of Line, Shape, Form, Texture Colour and Space,
- Techniques like: constructing, composing, 3D modelling, layering, printing, cutting & glueing, drawing and painting,
- Use Media like: Clay, paint and mixed media
This Resource Includes:
- sequenced and detailed lesson plans for 5 x art lessons (1-2 sessions each) enough for a term of learning
- assessment focus options for each step
- teacher exemplars with options
- authentic and age appropriate student results from students aged 4+ (not staged)
- linked Element of Art videos for each lesson to front-load & extend student prior knowledge
- a purpose created video to guide the clay lesson and free you up to support students
- 2 x sets of certificated to track age appropriate skill development in students.
Lesson includes opportunities for student agency in the process and student voice in the work product. This quality teaching guide will help you to confidently engage students in purposeful visual art lessons they will love.
View a short video below of student learning in lesson 1
and another is a short clip from the video made for the clay lesson.
TEACHERS SUPPORTING TEACHERS
Be the first to learn about new products added to the store
Please preview before you buy. If you have any questions, contact me BEFORE you purchase.
⭐️ If you value more of this resource type, please consider leaving a rating and recommending to other teachers. Every care is taken with publishing this resource and at times, errors can still sneak through. Rather than leaving a negative rating, first contact me directly and be specific in your feedback so that I can make those improvement, giving you and others the best quality resource.
Review the TOUs prior to purchasing.
In downloading this item, you agree that you are purchasing a single user license to use this resource in your classroom, but this does not give you copyright.
All teaching materials sold by Help Me Learn and One Teacher's Journey are for personal classroom use only and may not be adapted, re-sold, distributed, or translated into any other language for re-sale. You may not remove the credit in any of my teaching materials.
Created by Timea Willemse, © One Teacher's Journey, © Help Me Learn