- Visual Art
- GIANT EASTER EGGS visual art lesson plan with full instructions
GIANT EASTER EGGS visual art lesson plan with full instructions
This visual art lesson plan for teachers includes all the instructions for creating Giant Easter Eggs with your students. Perfect for the Spring / Easter season. These examples were created with a range of students aged 5-9, grades 1, 2, 3.
The lesson introduces:
- element of colour concepts (warm & cool)
- element of line concepts (creating patterns)
- techniques (painting with liquid water colours, using shadow and light)
- and skills (drawing, painting, composing, cutting, enlargement using stencils)
All steps are clearly explained and photographed, giving you the confidence to deliver quality visual art lessons to your students. Includes opportunities for student choice. Media and techniques are fully illustrated, and can be adapt to your requirements.
Makes links to transdisciplinary learning in areas like: Seasons, celebrations and Easter.
Curriculum links to IB PYP and NZ visual art included.
- White construction card in A4 * or A3*
- Example pattern sheet
- Pencil, black marker, scissors
- Colouring media - water colour paint demonstrated but feel free to substitute, oil pastels, acrylic paint, glitter paint, even collage, etc.
- Circle stencils - large and small as demonstrated
*US paper sizing
A3 = 11x17in, A4 = 8.5x11in, A5 = 5.8 x 8.3in, A6 = 4.1 x 5.8 in
FOR MORE VISUAL ART RESOURCES CLICK HERE
TEACHERS SUPPORTING TEACHERS
❤️ Connect with Help MeLearn by following this store on Instagram and Facebook.
Be the first to learn about new products added to the store
Please preview before you buy. If you have any questions, please contact me BEFORE you purchase.
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
If you value more of this resource type, please consider leaving a rating. Every care is taken with publishing this resource and at times, errors can still sneak through. Rather than leaving a negative rating, first contact me directly and be specific in your feedback so that I can make those improvement, giving you and others the best quality resource.
Review the TOUs prior to purchasing.
In downloading this item, you agree that you are purchasing a single user license to use this resource in your classroom, but this does not give you copyright.
All teaching materials sold by Help Me Learn and One Teacher's Journey are for personal classroom use only and may not be adapted, re-sold, distributed, or translated into any other language for re-sale. You may not remove the credit in any of my teaching materials.
Created by Timea Willemse, © One Teacher's Journey, © Help Me Learn