Art Lesson LITERATURE - The Three Bears - Fairy Tales (draw and paint)
Techniques are teacher guided and includes extensive student choice opportunities.
Suitable for primary / elementary school.
Create fun family portrait artwork of the 3 bears with this helpful art lesson guide created with students aged 4+ and 5. All steps are clearly explained and photographed, giving you the confidence to deliver quality visual art lessons to your students. Includes opportunities for student choice.
Introduces students to shapes, using stencils and smooth painting techniques.
- The Focus: This teacher guided lesson helps students to create Portraits of the 3 Bears from the Fairy Tale, using paint.
- See art lesson resource 'Goldilocks Self Portraits with Collage’ for extension on this Fairy Tale lesson
- Some creative elements are teacher guided and others are left to the student to explore.
- Skill building includes: fine motor development, drawing with stencils, painting smoothly and inside shapes, marker outlining, analogous colours, details
- Make links for Text-to-Self by encouraging students to use personal references to their own family when adding the personal details to their Mama, Papa or Baby Bear
- Includes Student voice reflection guide and Visual Art learning intensions for assessment (IB PYP and New Zealand Standards)
- 30+ pages PDF format
TEACHERS SUPPORTING TEACHERS
Be the first to learn about new products added to the store
Please preview before you buy. If you have any questions, contact me BEFORE you purchase.
⭐️ If you value more of this resource type, please consider leaving a rating and recommending to other teachers. Every care is taken with publishing this resource and at times, errors can still sneak through. Rather than leaving a negative rating, first contact me directly and be specific in your feedback so that I can make those improvement, giving you and others the best quality resource.
Review the TOUs prior to purchasing.
In downloading this item, you agree that you are purchasing a single user license to use this resource in your classroom, but this does not give you copyright.
All teaching materials sold by Help Me Learn and One Teacher's Journey are for personal classroom use only and may not be adapted, re-sold, distributed, or translated into any other language for re-sale. You may not remove the credit in any of my teaching materials.
Created by Timea Willemse, © One Teacher's Journey, © Help Me Learn