- Visual Art
- Art Lesson Plans K-2
- Art POSTERS - Design Thinking Process Jr (teaching resource)
Art POSTERS - Design Thinking Process Jr (teaching resource)
The Design Thinking Process simplified for Primary / Elementary school age students into 6 easy steps. Each step is explained with examples given. Print the 6 posters for your classroom wall to help track where students are up to.
Teaching young students design thinking helps them develop a growth mindset and important problem solving, analytical and spatial thinking skills.
Benefits for young people who engage in design thinking include:
• Being able to identify problems and reframe them as actionable opportunities;
• Understanding the value of collaboration and feedback;
• Viewing setbacks and failures as valuable learning moments;
• Appreciating the value of hard work and persistence;
• Developing self-belief as problem solvers;
• Developing empathy;
• Developing a growth mindset;
• Developing stamina and resilience; and
• Developing entrepreneurial and community-minded behaviours.
• A focus that is both future and solutions-oriented.
TEACHERS SUPPORTING TEACHERS
❤️ Connect with Help MeLearn by following this store on Instagram and Facebook.
Be the first to learn about new products added to the store
Please preview before you buy. If you have any questions, contact me BEFORE you purchase.
⭐️ If you value more of this resource type, please consider leaving a rating and recommending to other teachers. Every care is taken with publishing this resource and at times, errors can still sneak through. Rather than leaving a negative rating, first contact me directly and be specific in your feedback so that I can make those improvement, giving you and others the best quality resource.
Review the TOUs prior to purchasing.
In downloading this item, you agree that you are purchasing a single user license to use this resource in your classroom, but this does not give you copyright.
All teaching materials sold by Help Me Learn and One Teacher's Journey are for personal classroom use only and may not be adapted, re-sold, distributed, or translated into any other language for re-sale. You may not remove the credit in any of my teaching materials.
Created by Timea Willemse, © One Teacher's Journey, © Help Me Learn