- IB PYP Resources
- IB PYP Learner Attitudes posters with inspirational quotes
IB PYP Learner Attitudes posters with inspirational quotes
The Attitudes of a learner are an essential element of the Primary Years Program (PYP) in the International Baccalaureate curriculum (IB). They have been incorporated into the Learner Profiles in the Enhanced PYP which shows their value. Very useful to refer to when co-constructing class behaviour expectation contracts or when writing report comments and certificates.
This resource contains wall posters that visually display and describe each of the Attitudes. Each poster also includes a quote to illustrate that attitude. A great reference point on the wall of any IB PYP classroom. See more at http://blogs.ibo.org/sharingpyp/2014/04/17/concept-driven-learning/
- Appreciating the wonder and beauty of the world and its people n
- Being committed to learning, persevering with self-discipline and responsibility
- Confident learners take risks based on their knowledge, making appropriate choices
- Cooperate, collaborate and lead or follow, as the situation requires
- Be creative & imaginative in your thinking and approach to problem-solving
- Be curious about learning, the world, its people and cultures
- Imagine yourself in someone else’s shoes to understand their reasoning & emotions, be open to other people’s perspectives
- Enjoying learning and willingly putting effort into the process
- Think & act independently, make your own judgements based on reasoned argument and stand by your decisions
- Be honest & show a sense of fairness
- Respect yourself, others and the world around you
- Be aware of differences and diversity in the world and respond to the needs of others
TEACHERS SUPPORTING TEACHERS
❤️ Connect with Help MeLearn by following this store on Instagram and Facebook.
Be the first to learn about new products added to the store
Please preview the photos before you buy. If you have any questions, please contact me BEFORE you purchase.
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
If you value this resource, please leave a strong rating to encourage other teachers. Every care is taken with editing this resource and at times, errors can still sneak through. Rather than leaving a negative rating, contact me directly and be specific in your feedback so that I can make those improvement and give you, and others the best quality resource.