IB PYP Approaches to Learning SKILLS posters
ATL Skills are an essential element of the Primary Years Program (PYP) in the International Baccalaureate curriculum (IB).
This resource contains wall posters that visually display and describe each of the 5 Skills, Includes 2 versions of all the sub-skills - a coloured balloon set and a print-friendly B&W set. A great reference point on the wall of any IB PYP classroom. UK & US spelling options provided. See more at http://blogs.ibo.org/sharingpyp/2014/04/17/concept-driven-learning/
- acquire knowledge, comprehend, apply, analyze/analyse, evaluate, dialectic thinking, metacognition
- question, observe, plan, collect, record organize/organise, interpret, present
- listening, speaking, reading, writing, viewing, presenting, non-verbal communication
- accepting responsibility, respecting others, cooperating, resolving conflict, group decision-making, adopting roles,
- gross-motor skills, fine-motor skills, spacial awareness, organization/organisation, time-management, safety, healthy lifestyle, codes of behaviour, informed choices.
TEACHERS SUPPORTING TEACHERS
Be the first to learn about new products added to the store
Please preview the photos before you buy. If you have any questions, please contact me BEFORE you purchase.
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
If you value this resource, please leave a strong rating to encourage other teachers. Every care is taken with editing this resource and at times, errors can still sneak through. Rather than leaving a negative rating, contact me directly and be specific in your feedback so that I can make those improvement and give you, and others the best quality resource.