Early-Bird Full Access to All Video Art Lessons for grades K-8 ages 5-11
Are you looking for quality video lessons that teach your children about art techniques and art theory while they create art?
Welcome to Help Me Learn's on-line art clubs, Art with Mea!
Art projects are demonstrated in narrated video lessons, varying in length between 5-7 minutes. Projects vary between 1-4 episodes, particularly with wait / drying times for glue, paint or clay lessons etc. This means that each project can provide hours of engaging development for your child/children.
This Early-Bird introductory offer is available for a limited time. It gives you access to ALL art lessons video content, existing and future added, for 6 months from your joining date. This purchase includes access to:
and even 6-8 for ages 9-11 (not yet available to the general public)
You will be invited to renew your membership closer to the anniversary of your joining.
Please Note before purchasing this course:
- This is a limited time membership with access for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Access is granted to ALL content in all of the courses, both existing and any added over the next 6 months.
- Video content is safely streamed (add free) directly from this site and not downloadable.
- Use your correct email when completing the cart as your membership login will be linked to this email account only and cannot be changed later.
- Allow up to 24 hours for your account to be activated, due to time-zone differences. You will be notified by email as soon as your access is granted.
- Memberships need to be created with your valid email and password, not for individual children.
- For security reasons, we advise that you don't share your membership login details with anyone outside of your family.
- Register as a member at the top of this page if you have not yet done so, with the same email address used in this purchase. You will need to log in to see and access your course/s
- Purchases are non-refundable for digital items due to them being non-returnable.
- You will need good internet access to stream the video content smoothly.
- View FAQs here
About the facilitator:
Mea is a practising classroom educator with over 20 years gen-ed experience and is currently a Visual Art specialist teacher for Kindergarten to Year 8 learners. She has also written all of the teaching resources on this website. Read her blog by clicking the link at the top of this page.